Mori Hamada & Matsumoto
- April 2020 – Seconded to Marubeni Corporation
- January 2017 – Joined Mori Hamada & Matsumoto
- March 2015 – Graduated from Kyoto University Law School
- March 2013 – Graduated from Kyoto University, Faculty of Law
Daisuke Mosaka deepened his knowledge of space laws when he was a student at Kyoto University, and he is now a member of the space law practice group of Mori Hamada & Matsumoto.
He is a member of, or has a relationship with, many organizations and study groups specializing in space business laws including, without limitation, the Japan Space Law Association.
He has experience advising the M&A advisory department of a major securities company and is currently seconded to the legal department of a major trading house.
Mori Hamada & Matsumoto profile: http://www.mhmjapan.com/ja/people/staff/17492.html
Main Practice Areas
- M&A (both domestic and international), Corporate Reorganization
- Finance (Startups, LBO etc.)
- Corporate governance and other general corporate matters
- Space, Aerospace and Defense
- Data Compliance
- ICT, Smart City, Automatic Drive, Cutting-edge Technologies such as MaaS
- Japan Space Law Association (Director)
- “How space startups in Japan get finance” – Japan Space Law Association (14 February 2020)