Uchida & Samejima Law Firm
- 2018 – Joined Uchida & Samejima Law Firm
- 2014 – Joined a law firm in Tokyo
- 2011 – Graduated from Keio University Law School
- 2006 – Graduated from the Department of Aeronautics and Astronautics, University of Tokyo
Graduated from the Department of Aeronautics and Astronautics.
Tomonari Yamazaki specializes in startups, intellectual property law and general corporate. In addition, he supports space related companies and space startups, and writes books and delivers lectures, in each case, related to space. He is also a mentor in a space business contest and an observer of the space committee hosted by the Cabinet Office of Japan.
Main Practice Areas
- Intellectual Property Law
- General Corporate
- Japan Space Law Association (Director)