Baker & McKenzie (Gaikokuho Joint Enterprise)
- July 2012 – Completed LLM at University of Toronto
- October 2005 – Joined Baker & McKenzie (Gaikokuho Joint Enterprise)
- March 2001 – Graduated from Hitotsubashi University, Faculty of Commercial Science
Taijiro Suzuki is a member of both the banking & finance group and the real estate group at Baker & McKenzie’s Tokyo office. He has experience of a one year secondment to Baker McKenzie Wong & Leow (Singapore), which is a Baker & McKenzie member firm, from September 2012.
He was awarded as a “rising star” or “next generation partner” in the “Real Estate and Construction: International Firms and Joint Ventures” category at The Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2017-2021.
Main Practice Areas
- Asset Finance in respect of space businesses and any other space laws
- Japan Space Law Association (Fellow)